Sweet Delight-Rice Pudding for 6
1 cup blended white rice ( wash and strain )
6 1/2 cups fresh milk
3/4 cups blended sugar
3 nos eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 cup aisins or dried mixed fruits or mixed nuts
1. Combine rice and 6 cups milk in a TUPPERCHEF CASSEROLE.
2. Add the cinnamon powder and bring to a boil over medium fire. Stir occasionally until rice is tender 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile combine sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and remaining milk for a good quick shake.
4. Remove casserole from flame. Pour the mixture into rice and stir to mix well.
5. Put casserole over low heat. Add the raisins or dried mixed fruits or mixed nuts and stir before serving.
6. The rice pudding can be served cold or hot.
( ref : TupperChef Celebrity Chef Search 2008 )